We want to celebrate great games Made with GameMaker! We invite you to submit your game to our GameMaker Award 2020: Best Game!
Submissions are now open and run from May 21st through to June 12th. Our judging panel will then decide on a shortlist of the top 5 finalist games. At that point, we will open up voting to the GameMaker community to decide on the Best Game!
Each one of the 5 finalist games shall receive: A finalist logo created by YYG to celebrate the game and help with spreading the word about voting. They will also receive a GMS2 12-Month Ultimate Licence. The overall winner of Best Game shall additionally receive: A winner logo, promotion on our website and social media and a Winner’s Best Game trophy!
You will be eligible if your game was developed using GameMaker Studio 2, and released between January 1st 2019 and April 30th 2020. Read our full terms and conditions and how to submit below...
SUBMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The game must be developed in GameMaker Studio 2
- The game must have been released between January 1st 2019 and April 30th 2020
- Early Access releases are allowed
- You must be the developer/publisher of the game you are submitting
- Submissions may also include videos, gifs, executables anything shared on social media/GMC #GMBestGame
To see the full terms and conditions of these awards, please CLICK HERE
We are really looking forward to seeing and celebrating all the amazing games made in GameMaker! Best of luck to everyone!!