Everything you need to start making games
Start Fire Jump Tutorial
Let's Make a Game
Free video and written step-by-step tutorials and pro tips showing you how to make amazing games.
Make a game using our easy to learn GameMaker Language or Drag and Drop for no-code development.
Used by indie developers, professional studios, and taught at schools, colleges, and universities worldwide.
Workspaces are optimised to bring everything to your fingertips.
Use our powerful Image editor to create and edit graphics and sprites.
Our Sprite editor helps you to design your characters and other graphics.
The Object editor makes things happen in the game, and fast!
The Room editor provides design tools and camera controls.
The Tileset editor enables you to convert sprites into tiles to quickly design rooms.
Sequences animation tool to quickly bring your game to life and creates cutscenes.
The Debugger lets you optimise to peak performance in your game.
- Completely free, no credit card required.
- Make your first game with our free tutorials.
- Show your game in the GameMaker software.
- Start your game development career and release your games with multiple export options.
- Export your game to Desktop, Web, Mobile and UWP platforms.
- A must-have for small and large studios alike. Release on major console platforms.
- Export your game to any platform from a single code base.