The GameMaker Awards 2021 saw over 200 entries! We were truly blown away by the quality of all the submissions for both Best Game and Most Anticipated! Our judges worked hard and struggled to cut it down to just 5 finalists for each category. Once again due to the incredible volume of high-quality entries, we will be putting together multiple "Runners up" blog to highlight the other games after the voting has concluded. Voting is NOW open and will run from today through to June 29th.
We hope you will be sharing support for your favourite game on social media using
Time to introduce our finalists!
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale - a top-down adventure game in a coloring book world full of vibrant characters.
- Colt Canyon - Shoot your way through a hostile canyon full of treasures, weapons, obstacles and bloodthirsty scum!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! - Cook, serve and manage your food truck as you dish out hundreds of different foods.
- Jet Lancer - a high-velocity aerial combat shooter - hunt giant robots, and defy death at supersonic speeds
- Post Void - a hypnotic scramble of early first-person shooter design that values speed above all else.
- APICO - a laid-back beekeeping sim game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees!
- Jitsu Squad - 4 Player Co-op Beat 'Em Up that's all about INSANE FAST PACED ACTION.
- LUNARK - a 2D cinematic platformer in the vein of '80s and '90s classics.
- NYKRA - You arrived from the outer realms of our dimension, asking unanswerable questions.
- Toodee and Topdee - A cosmic turbulence caused the worlds of Toodee and Topdee to merge with each other.